Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Running the numbers

While Steve did his homework last night, I worked on a debt snowball calculator to see how long it will take us to be debt free. I played about with different payment amounts and found that we can be completely debt free by June 2010 without having to change our lifestyle. That is awesome!

We are going to look at the budget and see what we can do without with move that number up even sooner. I'm getting pretty excited! Once we dump this debt we can be wealth building machines. Now, if I could only find a way to lose weight this fast.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well...sounds like the 30 year plan is working well. I'm pretty excited for the 2 of you. Lucky bastards.

Anonymous said...

I think it'll be closer to December 2009. Your numbers are whack... yo...!