Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall TV Schedule

It's that time of year again...the leaves begin to fall, the sweaters come out, and we get ready to welcome old friends and a few news ones into our homes. That's right, the fall television season has begun!

Our favorite returning shows are:
  • The Office
  • Lost
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Smallville
  • Heros
  • Gray's Anatomy
  • Chuck
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • Dirty Sexy Money
  • 30 Rock
  • Life
  • Ugly Betty

New shows we're excited about:
  • Fringe
  • My Own Worst Enemy
  • Privileged
I don't know much about all the new shows starting this season, so if you are watching something good, please comment!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

For some reason, I have fallen away from my old favorites...Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Ugly Better were all on my previous must-watch list, but now the only one I really get excited for is The Office. I am, however, becoming a quick fan of 30 Rock. Mostly because it's on right before the office, and it's funny enough to curb my anticipation. If you could only watch one of these shows per week, which would it be and why?

Shannon Seay said...

If I had to choose one, it would have to be The Office. I mean, that one is just not negotiable. Did you see last week's episode? I loved it when Holly found out that Kevin wasn't retarded (although I was hoping that would continue a little longer).

If I didn't have Tivo, I doubt I would watch any of the other stuff. I'm ok without watching TV for long periods of time but I don't think Steve could go more than a couple days. That would be a fun experiment....see who can go the longest without watching TV....

Elisa said...

Ooooo, sounds like a dare! And by dare, I mean challenge. Of course I watched the new episode, but I was down in Phoenix on business. :( It was of course hilarious.

Steve said...

Ahh, you gotta be careful... I knew this one guy who went to Phoenix on a business trip...